The perfect alternative for investors, foreign nationals and those who are self-employed, as well as borrowers with credit blemishes, such as foreclosures, low credit scores or prior bankruptcies.
A non-qualified mortgage loan is more commonly referred to as a Non-QM loan. These loans are mortgages that don't meet the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau's (CFPB) requirements, and they were created for borrowers that don't fit neatly inside a traditional government matrix.
A Non-QM loan is a home loan designed to help home buyers who can't meet the strict criteria of a qualifying mortgage, so if you are unable to qualify for a conventional loan, a non-qualified mortgage may provide a temporary solution until you can refinance to a conventional loan when you meet regular guidelines.
There are a variety of programs available at Ameriquest Funding, including:
- Jumbo Loans: Loan amount exceeds limit set by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
- Owner Occupied: Lite Doc
- Owner Occupied: No income verification
- Bank Statement Loans: Self-employed income based on bank statements (No Tax Returns Needed)
- Bridge Loan: Leverage equity of current home for new loan
- Short Term Rental Loan: No personal income needed, only rent roll
- ITIN Loan: For borrowers with no Social Security Number